1. What do you do with my personal data?
In a situation where we require personal data to comply with Spanish regulations to secure your booking we will hold your booking details on file for the purpose of communication about your specific booking.
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
For example, we might need to sort out disagreements, stop fraud and abuse, prove that you had a booking with us or follow our legal obligations. Or the police may need it as evidence
In each case, the length of time that we need to keep the information may be different, but we will only keep the information for as long as we need it.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We will share your information in the following situations:
4. What data do you hold about me? (and how do you get it?)
We only collect information directly from you, such as information filled in within a booking form.
5. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights:
7. How do you ensure my data is secure?
We are committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
8. This privacy notice is issued by Inter-Sol (Nerja) Ltd registered in England under Company number 09814959 with its registered office at 41 St. George’s Square London SW1V 3QN.